26 January 2012

The future of healthcare has a big grin!

SCRUBS "U", Roper Hospital
When the nurses at Roper Hospital told me I could register as many students as I wanted in an evening health career program for tonight, I was so happy not to have to turn them away I registered eighty students. What was I thinking? Ha! Happy chaos. Thanks to all the staff who worked the long day and gave these kids a taste of what it is like to be a nurse.

A special shout out to teachers from Dorchester Country Career and Technology School and Ashley Ridge High School.  The enthusiasm and dedication of these two teachers was infectious. They encouraged all their students to register and came with them. That is pretty impressive in my opinion. I know how precious evenings are. Thanks to everyone who made it a successful night.

 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOK at the. I could handle 80 like that easily. It would be an absolute joy. What a wonderful lead in and bated hook to haul them into this career. We always need new medical professionals!!