18 July 2011

Look but don't touch!


Mansfield Plantation, Georgetown, S.C.

It's Monday after all and we are supposed to work, work, work.

Isn't it a sweet scene? I was cleaning off some old camera cards and came across these last night. They were taken at Mansfield Plantation in Georgetown. All the pictures I took there were so romantic and dreamy some got picked up and re-blogged and posted over and over again. My photos travel more than I do.

In other news, I stopped and bought a money order to send off for a visa for India in November. Woohoo.

7 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

That looks very inviting.

Kate said...

Oh, lucky you! What cities will you visit? I certainly hope that it's after the summer heat. Today reminded me of my trip to India with amazingly high temperatures and heat advisories, esp for older folks and kids at athletic and summer camps.

brattcat said...

It is amazing how our images travel the world, isn't it? How fabulous this journey is going to be.

Marcheline said...

Kismet. Don't know if you've seen this blog yet, but I think you'd like it: http://www.brajas.com/

Tanya Breese said...

what a beautiful setting...wish i was sitting right there reading a book!

Lowandslow said...

Look but don't touch? What a tease you are! ;)

So the countdown for your Indian trip has begun. Too cool!

S

Charlestonjoan said...

Steffe - It does, doesn't it?

Kate - I will be going directly to the hills in the far north east to the foothills of the himalayas. I'm more worried about it getting chilly at night.

brattcat - I am always amazed when I accidentally find one of my pictures being shared and admired out of context. I do like credit just so people will get the right info about it.

Marcheline - Cool blog! Thanks. I will explore it.

Tanya - I know...I wanna be there right now.

Lowandslow - Count down begins! As soon as I get my Visa I'll lay down $ for the ticket. Got my bosses approval to skip town.