17 July 2011

Back to work already?


Charleston Harbor Pilot building, Waterfront Park, Charleston, S.C.

Uhoh. I slipped right out of the habit of working after being off on jury duty last week. I didn't have to report to the courthouse until 9:30 in the morning and was dismissed for an hour and a half for lunch. I'm not sure I'm ready for reality to hit me in the morning and play catch up after being out for a week. Ouch. I'm scared.

Congrats to the Japanese Women's Soccer team for winning the World Cup! Wow.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. G'night kids. Turn the lights out.

2 comments:

LeeAnne said...

That's my office! See the windows on the second story all the way to the left? That's my desk (well, the dispatcher desk -- it's mine when I'm on duty -- there's five of us). There's windows above the desk on the harbor side, too, and a door opening onto a balcony. I love the view! The building is beautiful -- completed 2 and a half years ago.

Charlestonjoan said...

LeeAnne - I thought it was! I figured you would spot it. What a great place to work!