17 June 2011

Sago Palm Veil


Sego Palm, Charleston, S.C.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

All well. The SCRUBS campers had a great time and invited all their parents to graduation. I however, am whupped. Keeping twenty two teenagers on their toes all week wore me out. Could someone please carry me around the house, make me dinner and feed me wine and chocolate bonbons for a couple of days?

I took today's photo through the window on a walk through Charleston Place Hotel. The Sego Palm fronds looked like a green veil.

7 comments:

Lowandslow said...

Sounds like you need a vacation. May I suggest Aspen? You can join us. I'll see if I can get us all a package deal on some servants, a private chef, maybe a masseuse... :)

S

brattcat said...

These look like the perfect fans to cool you as you recline on a comfy lounge.

Kate said...

Hey, Ask Lowandslow if I can join you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey low, count m in too...

Lowandslow said...

Hey gang, I'll just block off an entire condo for us, and of course Joan can be our official photographer. :)

S

Charlestonjoan said...

I'm in. Aspen sounds like heaven! :)

Catalyst said...

Great photo!