03 April 2011

The end of the weekend


John's Island, S.C.

I took a lot of photos at a surprise party for my friend Gene Glave last weekend but this was one of my favorites. These little gals were in a world of their own not far from where a couple of hundred people were celebrating.

Thousands of people headed to Charleston this weekend for the Cooper River Bridge Run so I escaped in the other direction and this is what I spent my time looking at. Lovely. And now, I have twenty minutes to wash clothes, pay bills and get my shower to be ready to look Monday in the eye. I hope everyone has had a good weekend.


5 comments:

Catalyst said...

That picture of the duo is straight out of a Lewis Carroll book. I swear it!

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Catalyst - I thought so too.

Gunn said...

Great images, pretty and full of atmosphere !:)

Gunn / Stavanger / Norway

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

The girls are adorable, but all your shots tell an interesting story.

Lisa Renée said...

Lovin' the photo of the two little ones....Don't you just wonder what they are saying?? You caught a great snapshot in time!