04 April 2011

I Love All of You


Hutson St., Charleston, S.C.

Someone left a message for y'all on Hutson St. I'm just the messenger.

Wild weather reported for tomorrow but I have my windows open so the wind can whip through tonight.

This is very cool: Jess at Children of the Corm aged a statue for her yard. Clever!

Sucker Jeans: Southern Style! Has anyone tried them? Should I?
Our seersucker is all seasons, heavyweight and in solid colors like black and denim blue. And from our exclusive fabric, Sucker™ brings you the world's first, denim alternative, heavyweight, premium-cut, five-pocket, copper riveted, seersucker jean. Our seersucker jean is made even better by our totally unique, proprietary fit that combines a wide, contoured waistband, with a tilted rise and narrow yoke.

Mixology Dinner at Fish Restaurant on Friday. I ain't never been to no Mixology Dinner before. Let's do it!

I will answer emails, kids, I promise. I'm just drowning in them.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Jean - thanks for the shout out, and I'm agreeing with the leave the windows open tonight and hope I don't pay for this with rain on the face before sunrise! Love love love spring.

Charlestonjoan said...

The rains have come. It's going to be messy getting to work this morning.

brattcat said...

written by someone with a very large heart.

Charlestonjoan said...

brattcatt - I hesitate to show graffiti when it is vandalism on private property but I figured this one was in chalk so I could enjoy it.

Samuel Bebee said...

Mixology Dinner - that's an excellent idea!