24 May 2017

Magnolia Blossom

Magnolia Blossom, Charleston, SC   
I've been good for nothing lately recovering from a mean chest cold and crashing with a book when I get home from work. I started a historical novel about rural New Zealand farm living and read and read. Each time I finished a book Kindle offered me the next in the series and I curled up in my recliner and read four of them straight through. If you want to know anything about birthin' babies or raising cattle in New Zealand I am your gal.

I finally got back out on my regular walking route and was treated to this beautiful Magnolia blossom.

Hope everyone stayed safe and dry through all this recent rain. It does make me glad that I don't live downtown anymore. I remember checking the tide chart to plot my route home. 

2 comments:

Catalyst said...

That's a beautiful blossom and the aroma must have been rapturous. If you could smell it through your cold!

VanessaK said...

Great capture, beautifully done.