21 August 2016

Church Photo in Lieu of Attendance - Tabernacle Baptist

Tabernacle Baptist, Blackville, SC
The little scrap of decorative window in the abandoned church caught my eye and made it a worthy entrance in the Church Photo in Lieu of Attendance category. I believe it was on the drive out of Blackville, SC so will leave that as the title until further research proves me right or wrong. I need to carry a notebook and make a note of photo locations.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I have extra time to lollygag since I am skipping my long walks this weekend. I have a dressing on my ear and neck that I can't get wet until it comes off on Monday afternoon, so I can't wash my hair, so I don't want to drip sweat in this heat. I am hanging out in the cool house and need to get some chores done.


1 comment:

William Kendall said...

A bit sad to see.