05 September 2014

Market St.

Meeting & Beaufain St., Charleston, S.C.


Check out the neato new web site welcoming visitors to the market area. This view is of the entrance. You can walk right in and continue on through to East Bay St. through the different market buildings. The upstairs in this building is actually the Confederate Museum. I have walked by for years but recently finally paid my $5 and went through and was happily surprised. Do it. They have some very cool stuff.

Unfortunately it is a Friday evening after a really tough week and the two mojitos I earned have made me forget how to spell and I need to move along. Have a good weekend kids! I know I've earned it.

5 comments:

William Kendall said...

What a lovely building. Since I have an interest in the Civil War era, I'd definitely pay a visit.

Janie said...

Love the market!

Charlestonjoan said...

`William, You will need to get down here sooner or later. This is like walking in history.

Charlestonjoan said...

It is always fun to walk through.

Pixel Peeper said...

We walked through all the market buildings when we were there in April. I guess I didn't know about the Confederate Museum.

I hope you had a great weekend, and hopefully next week will be less stressful!