05 July 2014

Weekend festivities

Eutawville, S.C.
Here ye, here ye! Listen up now. Gather round kids, I've made a decision. When I am queen, every weekend will last three days.

I stayed at the lake last night and planned to catch the Eutawville parade this morning. Instead of the usual Eutaw Village Festival they held a picnic and opening ceremonies for their new park so this was the entire parade. A happy little gathering. Nothing wrong with that but I admit I missed the cowgirls and decorated golf carts.


3 comments:

William Kendall said...

The minister has a good idea about how to dress for the weather and still look like he's part of his vocation. Terriific shots!

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

That first photo is fabulous .....looks like the perfect parade to me!

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Sally! Hope you had a good holiday!