05 January 2014

Doors of Charleston - the alternative collection

Burns Lane, Charleston, S.C.
Hey, I thought it was supposed to rain all day! It wasn't a bad day at all.  I stayed up most of last night reading a book on my tablet so it was a good thing I didn't have to leap out of bed and get to work this morning.

Here are a couple of additions to my Charleston Doors series. It doesn't quite match the poster that is sold to tourists that can be found here: Doors of Charleston Poster. My first shot is on Burns Lane and is the back entrance to Tasty Thai restaurant (Green Curry ....Mmmmmm) and the graffiti door below looks like Patch Whisky's work.

North Charleston, S.C.
North Charleston, S.C.

7 comments:

Catalyst said...

You have some strange people living in your town.

Anonymous said...

Door art. I love it.

Marcheline said...

That's so funny, the first photo - last night while falling asleep my husband and I were coming up with names for Thai businesses. Thai Died (funeral parlor). Thai One On (bar). My Thai (marriage consultant). Thai'd For First (racetrack). Thai Boxing (gift wrap store). Neck Thai (massage therapy). I could go on, but I'm Thai-ered.

Charlestonjoan said...

Ha! We are blessed that way.

Charlestonjoan said...

Me too :)

Charlestonjoan said...

I used to plan the New Delhi Deli....harhar.

William Kendall said...

Strange people around town is not always a bad thing.

I really like that first door.