24 June 2013

Murals - The Charleston Pour House

Murals - the Charleston Pour House, Maybank Highway
I am late to the game checking on the colorful murals painted on the Charleston Pour House. The Pour House is a popular music venue on Maybank Hwy. They have added a restaurant called the Lot that has been getting very good reviews and that I need to get in to try as soon as possible.

It looks like the murals are the result of a mural painting contest held last year. They wrap all the way around the building and are a brilliant addition to my collection of lowcountry murals. Check the web site for some of the artists names since I didn't get them all included in my photos.


3 comments:

Kate said...

Pretty colorful and a variety of images.

Charlestonjoan said...

They are great, aren't they?!

Marcheline said...

The top one is my fave - a great spinoff of tarot cards!