01 April 2013

New entry to the Sandwich Honor Roll

Wich Doctor, Folly Beach, S.C.
I am enjoying my extra day off so much that I probably need to figure out a way to retire. Harhar. This is sweet. I walked on Folly Beach this morning after doing a few errands along the way. After the beach and boardwalk I found this place to grab a bite.

I have a few favorite sandwiches around town - the Eggplant & Goat cheese at Hominy Grill, the Portobello Mushroom at Five Loaves and the Duck Confit at Caviar & Bananas but this Jerk Caribbean pork with plantains, mango ketchup & grilled scallions formally joined the honor roll today. It was so good I soon had some company at my table.


9 comments:

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Sounds tasty. I like your paddling post from yesterday too.

Lowandslow said...

And I'm sure you DID share, right? ;)

S

Kate said...

All the sandwiches described sound terrific. Rather brassy and sassy cat!

Charlestonjoan said...

I did give him scraps. He looked a bit like my old Frisky cat.

Charlestonjoan said...

They were yummy! It looks like they won a "Best Hole in the Wall" award a few years ago.

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Barbara! It was yummy.

Marcheline said...

Mmmmmmmm... and Cream Soda!!!!! Oh, severe jonesing going on here. That cat has the same palate as one of mine - loves anything with hot sauce / tomato sauce on it. 8-)

Unknown said...

Charleston is a great city with lots of amazing attractions. folly beach vacation rentals are some of the most amazing places to visit and stay. You can bring your family along as well for an amazing vacation or trip idea.

Anonymous said...

I love The 'Wich Doctor. And I love cats. It looks like you had the best of both worlds. : )