01 March 2013

Citadel Mall Rookery

Rookery by Citadel Mall, Charleston, S.C.
I don't look forward to the post academy award season because theaters replay all the winning movies and I have already seen them. Hmmmph. I ended up going to Citadel Mall to see Safe Haven as my Friday matinee and ordered the kiddie treat pack of popcorn, small drink and  M & Ms. It is the best deal.

Coming out of the theater at dusk I drove my car to the other side of the parking lot to enjoy the thrill of all the birds in the rookery in the pond next to the theater. It is amazing. There are so many birds that the trees look like they have white blossoms.It didn't hurt that I was there at sunset.

4 comments:

Kate said...

All of these photos are a treat to view. Terrific color capture.

Charlestonjoan said...

I was corrected on Facebook. I am not sure that this is really a rookery. It may just be a popular roostery.

Les said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite reason to visit the Citadel Mall Movie Theater!