15 May 2012

Neighborhood Dining - West Ashley

Taco Spot, Charleston, S.C.
I worried about leaving all my neighborhood gourmet grocery stores when I moved West Ashley but I am not exactly starving to death. I've been checking out all the local places to eat. Last week I went to Al Di La (not impressed this time although I have loved it in the past) with my son and Sunday night I walked around the corner to Taco Spot for a tasty black bean quesadilla. It is a tiny spot!

Hot Sauce at Taco Spot, Charleston, S.C.

This evening I met my friend Susan and we ate at a picnic table outside at the Glass Onion. Check out this feast! I have half of it in a doggie bag for tomorrow.  I just discovered that the Glass Onion has a blog and includes some recipes. Enjoy: The Glass Onion Blog.

Glass Onion,Charleston, S.C.
Where shall I go next?