16 February 2012

Waterfront Park Walking

Waterfront Park, Charleston, S.C.
I spent part of my day at the Mount Pleasant Hospital in meetings and ended up home early enough to walk in the pretty light. I did a good loop, found myself down at the Waterfront Park and walked along the Battery.

A lot of people were out although I seemed to catch the scene looking abandoned. Tents are being put up for Southeastern Wildlife Festival festivities. I almost forgot that was this weekend. The animal lovers and animal hunters are coming to town!


7 comments:

Gunn said...

Great images and a beautiful place on the planet!
Happy weekend!

Kate said...

The waterfront looks very inviting!!

Rick said...

What's at the movies this Friday matinee?

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Gunn! Happy weekend to you!

Charlestonjoan said...

It is lovely. You will enjoy walking the waterfront.

Charlestonjoan said...

I skipped today. I am a step ahead of the Terrace, where I usually go. I had already seen everything in my time slot. Hopefully they will get a new line up by next week.

Reagan Bowman said...

These photos make me miss Charleston!