15 February 2012

Corner Stores & Groceries

Bull St. Gourmet, Bull St., Charleston, S.C.
You listen to me talk about eating at the Bull St. Gourmet on King St. but this is the original Bull St. Gourmet location. It is still a popular spot actually on Bull St.  Food writer and cookbook author Holly Herrick wrote about both locations on her blog: Holly Herrick.

It is getting harder and harder for me to go for a walk knowing the tasty treats inside all of these locations.

I've heard so many people say they liked the Notebook. Now I know why!

Poet Marcus Amaker has a new website.

I need to go see these paintings of the image in a reflection ball at the Robert Lange Studio. Gorgeous!

G'night kids! My couch is whispering my name.


2 comments:

Lowandslow said...

Many of those "hole-in-the-wall" places are the best! :)

S

Kate said...

Eating and walking is not a bad combination!