19 January 2012

Thomas St. corner

Thomas St., Charleston, S.C.
This sweet scene it just around the block from my house.

Seems like I've been scrambling home from work and dashing out to dinner this week but it has all been wonderful. I love restaurant week in Charleston!  Luckily we do it twice a year now and it makes the pricier restaurants more manageable. I met my friend Jo at Macintosh this evening and I'll be thinking about their melt-in-the-mouth ricotta gnudi until the next time I get to go back. We were very well taken care of thanks to chef de cuisine Chris Delaney. Thanks folks! Back to salad eating next week.

My phone is still ringing off the hook with campaign call. Yawn. It looks like Stephen Colbert is going to be at the College of Charleston Cistern tomorrow afternoon at 1 p.m. Too bad I'll be at work, eh.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yes, a sweet scene. The sweetest part at of your blog is the mention of restaurant week. Such a pleasure!!