21 January 2012

Gothic Outbuildings on Bull St.


Every once and awhile people kindly leave gates open for me and my snoopy little camera. I love this tiny outbuilding with the gothic windows on Montagu St. I think this scene is easier to get a picture of in the winter when the trees aren't as full.
Edit: This post was corrected after a commenter noted I had mistakenly listed the location. She is correct. It is Montagu St. not Bull as originally posted. My mistake!
So, the primary is over in S.C. What a relief. My phone has been ringing off the hook. The last call this afternoon was from Mitt Romney but he called me Alice (?) when he asked for my vote. Why on earth would a recording use a name when anyone can pick up a phone. Alice?

Rain! Welcome sound. 




7 comments:

chuckography said...

Hey Alice, any messages for me?

Dianna said...

My God that is beautiful ---thanks for giving the peek :)

Dianna said...

My God that is beautiful ---thanks for giving the peek :)

Charlestonjoan said...

Chuck - To the moon, Alice!

Dianna - Thank you!

Maranatha said...

This is a photo of a garden on the North side of Montagu between Gadsden St and Ashley Ave in Harleston Village- the Blalock house is much closer to the College of Charleston and the wooden portion of it's fences are painted "Charleston Green".

Maranatha said...

Your photos are lovely and the local physician who owns the property and tends the garden would probably enjoy seeing them.

Charlestonjoan said...

Maranatha - Ooops! You are correct. I slipped up on this location. Thanks much!