College of Charleston, Charleston, S.C.
This walk through the College of Charleston campus is one of my regular shortcuts. Not too shabby, eh?!
Speaking of college students, here is a quick funny from the Hallmark Cards Shoebox blog:
Things you shouldn't say as an Intern. By the Hallmark Interns:
- “I’m not really ‘into’ the 8-hour workday.”
- “You started here in 1990? That’s, like, when I was born!”
- “I get your job when this ends, right?”
- “I found the best place to nap yesterday!”
- “It’s not sexual harassment if you say ‘surprise!’”
- “You’re doing it wrong.”
- “You’re cute. Do you have a daughter who’s closer to my age?”