13 April 2011

Charleston Gardens


Charleston, S.C.

My friend Linda Benedict was looking for something "Eastery" for her April issue of Island Life newspaper so my friend Kirsten met me in the hospital's garden early Saturday morning with her daughter MacKenzie. MacKenzie knew exactly where she wanted to sit. She gave me about five minutes to get the shot and then ran off to climb her favorite tree!

Speaking of gardens, thanks to Jess at Children of the Corm for this lovely entry featuring my blog. She took some time finding the shots she wanted to use and I really appreciate it. Thanks Jess!

3 comments:

Jess said...

You are very welcome... I like this pic as well :)

Anonymous said...

This reminds me strongly of Alice in Wonderland as well..

Marcheline said...

Egads... who needs chocolate at Easter with scenes as sweet as this? I ask you!