14 April 2011

Before & After - Snookies Little Sweet Shop




Bogard St., Charleston, S.C.

Ch-ch-changes!
Strange fascination, fascinating me
Changes are taking the pace I'm going through

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes
(Turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-Changes
Oh, look out you rock 'n rollers
Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes
(Turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-Changes
Pretty soon you're gonna get a little older
Time may change me
But I can't trace time
I said that time may change me
But I can't trace time.

And just like that, Snookies Little Sweet Shop is no longer. Someone is living in a new aqua home in the spot it used to be in.

3 comments:

Lowandslow said...

So maybe Snookie sold out to one of those big mega-conglomerates, just like Otis Spunkmeyer did.

His new place is nice, but I just don't think it has the ambiance of the old place. :)

S

Charlestonjoan said...

I don't think I'll be taking as many pictures of it but I am glad I have a few of the original structure.

Anonymous said...

I liked the older far better than the new construction - then again, I hve a kinship with "loved" and lived in items and places...