27 March 2011

Blossoms in the Unitarian Church Cemetery





Unitarian Churchyard, Charleston, S.C.

There isn't much depressing about the riot of color in the cemetery on the grounds of the Unitarian Church. It's hard to resist overloading the blog with blossom pictures right now. I'm afraid this is what you are going to get for a while!

The pathway in the lower photo is from the entrance at the gate on King St.

I hope everyone has had a good weekend. Remember - when I am Queen, we will all have three day weekends.

7 comments:

brattcat said...

Bring it on. These spring flowers (and yesterday's) are such a delight to winter weary eyes.

Les said...

This could possibly be my favorite spot in Charleston.

Lisa Renée said...

Spent the week-end in West Virginia where it is still snowy, grey and cold. Glad to come home and check out beautiful spring photos. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Can you be Queen now.....I think I might like your edicts. Oh shoot you would be Queen of a different country/realm. Anyways, I would be the Queen's sister.Sally

Pamela said...

Joan for Queen!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Joan! This is a portion of "The Gateway Walk" est. 1930, inspired by Parisian walks, which goes behind the Library Society through the Gibbes garden then through the Circular Church to St Philips graveyard, too.

Charlestonjoan said...

charlotte - You got it! I always enjoy it.