02 March 2011

Before & After - Charlie's Grocery Store


Charlie's Grocery, Jasper St., Charleston, S.C.

According to my records the first photo was taken in 2005 and the follow up is the 2011 update. Charlie's Grocery store is on Jasper St. in Radcliffeborough and known for it's Falafel. Shamefully I have never had a falafel at Charlies and it is just a few blocks from my house. I need to take care of that.

It does look like the advances included indoor plumbing - no more toilet on the street. Heheh.

5 comments:

imabug said...

let me know when you go for falafels and i'll join you. their falafels are yummy

Charlestonjoan said...

Lets do it! I remember you mentioning how good they were.

Eugene - I haven't been able to comment on your blog the last couple of times I have tried. just fyi.

Marcheline said...

I'm confoozled... the "after" picture is on top? Yes?

Charlestonjoan said...

You got it. Not a very impressive renovation for all the work.

imabug said...

Joan: yeah, comment spammers are back hitting my blog again. I turned commenting off for a while so I could tidy up the database