01 February 2011

Trailing through Tuesday


Thomas St., Charleston, S.C.

These folks probably think I am spying on them, I am so tempted to take a picture every time I pass their home. I try to be discreet and then, CLICK!

What a crazy day. Weirdness abounds, my friends. It's too bad I can't talk about work stuff here since I work in a hospital or this wouldn't primarily be a photo blog. Sometimes I do have to bite my tongue not to talk about my day.

I am going up to Hanahan to pick up my little canoe shortly. It's time for my sweet baby to come home.

Here is a new blog for my stylish friends to check out: I Like What You're Wearing. Oddly, I am not featured. Heheh. Do you think it is my ratty, scuffed "dansko shoes for life"?

4 comments:

Lowandslow said...

I don't think they would mind you photographing their home. It's lovely. :)

I'm often sited by the fashion conscious. They say, "See this man? Do the exact opposite."

S

Pat said...

I love working in hospitals but possibly the only place weirder to work is the post office, eh Joan?

brattcat said...

1. Working at home can be quite strange, too, but in an entirely different way. 2. My sister has threatened to submit my name to the What Not To Wear show. 3. But most important, this is a house that begs to be photographed. You are doing a good deed by stopping with your camera.

Charlestonjoan said...

lowandslow - It is a magnificent home.

Pat - Maybe! I tell students that there is a good reason they make movies and sitcoms about hospitals. It is all true!

brattcat - Maybe we can all be featured on a What not to Wear show and get new wardrobes :)