20 January 2011

Thursday Hodge Podge


King St., Charleston, S.C.

What have we been up to?

I've enjoyed two finger licking good dinners out for Restaurant Week - Sunday evening at Charleston Grill and last night at Cypress. I love seeing all the restaurants bustling with activity. Both evenings were a real treat. Did anyone else go anywhere good?

Here is another lowcountry photo blog for you to enjoy: Doug's Photo Blog

I keep on truckin' but Charlie online tells us where to sign up to get fit this year.

Here is how the World's Best Blogging Anesthesiologist stays fit while online.

What afternoon movie shall I see tomorrow?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter and I are booked to see Black Swan tomorrow and then Burlesque on Tuesday coming.

Ma' said...

Enjoyed restaurant week @ LaTabella, James Island & Red's Icehouse, Bohicket. Great deals, great food!

Charlestonjoan said...

maggsworld - Black Swan is not a lighthearted afternoon entertainment. Whew.

Ma' - I like having restaurant twice a year. Everyone seems to be getting into it.