09 July 2010

Get the Scoop, kids!


John Stango, Scoop Gallery, Broad St., Charleston, S.C.

I know, I know, I usually sit in a dark movie theater by myself on a Friday afternoon (and love it) but this evening I was happy to have company and walked to tiny little contemporary art gallery Scoop Studios on Broad St. for the opening of John Stango's pop art show.

Brightly colored patriotic themed paintings hung on the walls and owners Saramel Evans and Colleen Deihl tempted us with vodka infused with cucumbers and adorable little mini moon pies - thanks to Andrea Lever the pastry chef from Magnolias and Blossom.

I felt ever so grown up and cultured going to an art opening on a Friday night, oh my!





4 comments:

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Love, love, love that shot of you and Audrey with the cigarette.

Charlestonjoan said...

Heheh. Me too :) Thanks!

Colleen said...

THank you, Joan! We thoroughly enjoyed your company and these shots are so great! I too love the cig pic with you!

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Colleen! It was about time I got down to see you.