16 May 2010

Seasons



Lake Marion Cottage, Summerton, S.C.

Wow. I guess we do have seasons in South Carolina. I took the same picture back in March and I thought it was a beautiful spot then. What a difference a couple of months makes. Don't you just want to slip a kayak in the water? It has been so long since I've been in a canoe or kayak.

Here is the listing info in case someone else can afford a kayak spot. The cottage isn't much to write home about but the view is.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. When online traffic is down on a weekend it usually means we are all outside enjoying the lowcountry. I've already done my minor home improvement project by repairing a window shade that fell down. I don't think you are supposed to stay in a house so long that the wooden slat shades start rotting and falling off.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Me want!!!
You don't know how badly I wish I could buy a second home!
Beautiful view. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Charlestonjoan said...

sunshine, me too. Here we all want cottages in the cooler mountains of North Carolina.

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Wonderful comparative photos.

You have a nice weekend too.

Commander Zaius said...

...minor home improvement project...

At the beginning of this weekend I was worried I would be forced to do yard work, mt wife mentioned several projects she wanted done before we go on vacation.

I was able to avoid the work Saturday morning but after the Saturday afternoon sleepover invasion of five if my daughter's friends maybe the yard work would have been better.