26 December 2009

The Edge of America


Folly Beach, S.C.

I try to walk on the beach over Christmas weekend - just because I live in South Carolina and I can. It is so lovely I need to remember to go more often. I asked these Santa surfers to pose looking out at the ocean and grandma enjoyed a getting a shot for herself. I love people with a sense of humor.

I was given a little tv for my bedroom for Christmas. I am testing it this evening watching a dvd. Between the tv, my laptop and my electric blanket I may never get out of bed again. Could one of you bring me a cuppa tea?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to bring you a cuppa tea. I got home too late to call - unless you are up???? Email me and I will call you right away. My love to you.
Shirley

Charlestonjoan said...

Shirley - I nodded off and then saw your comment in a sleepy stupor. Hope you had a good holiday. I missed Rani :(. It was too quiet.

Anonymous said...

That one on the right is a cowboy's dream - big calves!