27 September 2009

Need more weekend....


Folly Beach, S.C.

Considering we are on the ocean, Charleston has surprisingly few beach front restaurants and I had the itch to be at one this morning. My son treated me to brunch at Blu at the Holiday Inn on Folly Beach and I haven't eaten since. Wow. The buffet surrounds the whole room. It was lovely really and after we filled our bellies we waddled on out to the pier. Each time I go I remind myself that I should go to the beach more often.

This weekend has been much too short. Need more time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's never enough weekend.

Unseen Rajasthan said...

Seems they are having great fun on the beach !! Nice shot !!Unseen Rajasthan

Frank said...

Photos of the beach and volleyball are fun but the buffet sounds like far better images to capture...or wasn't there anything left to shoot.

It looks like you're beginning to get cooler weather up your way and even Tampa will see a sixty degree morning on Thursday. Maybe our winter has arrived finally.

Charlestonjoan said...

Frank - whenever I see someone take a picture of their food in a restaurant I assume he/she is a blogger! I bet I am almost always right!