10 June 2009

Wednesday Hodge Podge


Joggling Board, SC

It's tradition. Whenever I see a Joggling Board, I say, "Oh, oh! I must take a picture for Waldo!"

My kids are grown and I have to admit I buy toys for myself. I need a gigglator voice changer and so do you.

Thanks to Frank of Tampa Daily Photo for his vote of confidence!

Mustang Rolling surrendered too soon - to a fake cop.

If Miss Cellania marries her sweetheart (Congrats!) do we need to call her Mrs Cellania?

Every once and awhile I have to check and see what is happening in the other Charleston. I used to live there as well.

5 comments:

Waldo Lydecker's Journal said...

As always, thank you so much!

Charlestonjoan said...

You are most welcome. This one was down towards Bluffton area.

B SQUARED said...

Never seen one before.

Daisy Deadhead said...

I never knew the name before! So, see, I come here to be edumacated! :D

Waldo Lydecker's Journal said...

Waldo curates a number of Walk This Way entries, otherwise lost, on the subject.