10 June 2009

Drink up, kids!


Charleston, SC

Photo unrelated to entry. You know that.

Walmart stores may soon be selling wine. Miss Celliana made me laugh with this list of suggested names for Walmart Wine:

12. Chateau Traileur Doublewide
11. White Trashfindel
10. Big Red Gulp
9. Grape Expectations
8. Domaine Walmart "Merde du Pays"
7. NASCARbernet
6. Chef Boyardeaux
5. Peanut Noir
4. Chateau des Moines
3. I Can't Believe It's Not Vinegar!
2. World Championship Wriesling

And the number 1 name for Walmart Wine...

1. Nasti Spumante

Heheh.

5 comments:

Frank said...

I vote for Nasti Spumante.

You know that I like your blog very much.

Because you definitely deserve it, you are the recipient of the Honest Scrap Award, coming from my blog, Tampa Daily Photo. This is a very prestigious award and you should be proud.

Please pick it up at http://tampadailyphoto.blogspot.com

Have a glorious day in your grand city and thank you for your blog.

Lowell said...

Love the photo - gorgeous houses. The wine list is absolutely hilarious!

Doug said...

If it's Wal*Mart, it's Nasti.

I'd take it farther and call it Nasti Sputumante. Has a ring to it, don't you think?

Charlestonjoan said...

Frank - Thank you! I am very honored.

Jacob - Our peninsula has some lovely mansions. I never tire of walking around there.

Doug - Heheh. I do think so!

becomingkate said...

Such beautiful houses!!