20 April 2009

Sidewalk Masterpiece


Duncan St., Charleston, SC

It isn't as easy as it looks to write in wet cement. It can't be too wet. No one can see you. You have to move quickly. That makes this a real masterpiece of the art of sidewalk graffiti.

No Need to Stress If You Ship With UPS

The company should be proud. Look at the delicate bow!

Keep an eye out for Pixel Peeper walking looking at the pavement. She is my latest convert and she found a good one! Makes me right proud, it does. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

徵信徵信社外遇抓姦

Judy said...

Interesting to find an ad on the sidewalk! That's a bit more permanent than the pavement art that I posted today and yesterday.

PersicaPit said...

HA! I love this. And you're right - whoever did this had some real skill. Methinks UPS owes someone a commission ... ;)

Charlestonjoan said...

I actually forwarded the image to UPS but they ignored me.