21 April 2009

Got my Eye on You


Sheepman Graffiti, Buffalo South Shopping Center, Folly Road, James Island, SC

I get regular hits looking for Sheepman graffiti so I am putting up another of these treasures. These are behind a pretty much abandoned shopping center on Folly Road. I haven't been out recently so don't know what shape they are in or if there are any new ones. It is an incredible show.

This is the first day in a long time that I haven't been scrambling to get from one major event to another. Wow. I didn't attend any meetings and didn't dash out of work to get somewhere. It was like a miracle. I attacked the stacks of paper piled in my desk just before they toppled over, tried to make sense out of old notes I've scribbled and went outside for a quick walk around the building at lunch.

And now, I've ordered pizza from D'Allesandros. With extra cheese, mushrooms and black olives. Mmmm. I already have the Corona.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool.

Shadow said...

I have to admit, I'm a little creeped out by this image. Loving the bike photo though, that's beautiful!