03 January 2009

A New Year's Wish


American Theater, King St., Charleston, SC

I liked Miss Cellania's New Year's wish:

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address!

Hmmm. I'm not sure what to do about the "photo a day guideline" here. I took a whole series of pictures on my walk this morning. How do I cut back to posting one a day? Maybe I can make the first one of the day a "Charleston Daily Photo" and then fill the rest of the day with my usual nonsense.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I think your usual nonsense sounds the way to go!

Go on - be a devil! What are rules for, other than to be broken. One a day is only because that is all the sweeper can manage. Just remember to make your most striking image the first one. That way it gets noticed on the portal.

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Julie! :)

patrick properties said...

Joan, thanks for capturing our pal Bruce working hard! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I thought that was appropriate - with the "New" still there but the "Year" gone. I took a few. Happy New Year to you!

Just bought some Comedy Festival tickets for the American Theater today.