30 January 2009

Doesn't matter. Makes me smile.


College of Charleston Cistern, Charleston, SC

One of my favorite pastimes is looking at what search words people entered that landed them on my site. Sadly this is what folks they found when they looked for Brunch on King. A popular search seems to be for pictures of the College of Charleston so we'll feature one of those today. I could run the whole show by producing pictures of what people looked for but it would still be a day late. I want to run after them yelling, no! come back! I really do have what you were looking for!

Meanwhile, since I've gathered you together, I am going to share some of the nifty quotes that amplesanity finds to begin her entries.

"My mission is to kill time and time's to kill me in its turn. How comfortable one is among murderers." Emile M. Cioran

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." Mitch Hedberg

"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries." A. A. Milne

"Creative work only seems like a magic trick to people who don't understand that it's ultimately still work." Merlin Mann

"But what could one possibly do with that?" "Doesn't matter. Makes me smile."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A wonderful image!

It's great to see that you have things back up and running Joan. I thought we lost you for good!

Now, ..... gotta put a quick fix for a link here at CDP.

Take care Joan,
Michael

Doug said...

That bon mot pretty much sums up why I take photos.

Charlestonjoan said...

macroartinnature! Wow. How nice to be found. Thanks for tracking me down. It is all coming together gradually. Hope all is well your way.

Doug: Me too.