17 February 2019

South Eastern Wildlife Festival - 2019

SEWE, Charleston, SC
The South Eastern Wildlife Festival is winding down today so I directed my walk through Marion Square to at least catch the free displays. I got lucky. The birds of prey were on display, cooking sessions in progress and I had a courtesy bowl of cardamom wild boar stew from Michael's on the Alley. (It was so delicious I already checked their menu to see if it was a regular dish). Everyone seemed to be having fine time and pets were on display in full force. 



2 comments:

RobEades said...

Of all the birds we enjoy the owls the most.there is just something about them.If they could speak it would be with a British accent!

That same snake has been there every year since at least 2005.

William Kendall said...

The owls certainly draw my eye.