15 March 2018

Playing tourist


Charleston, SC 
I have not fallen off the face of the blogosphere! I've had guests in town and have been enjoying playing tourist in my own town. I've tended to toss a few pictures up on facebook rather than do a blog entry. But, here I am! My niece Bonita and fiance Dalaney rented out their home in Edmonton, Canada, converted an old plumbers van and hit the road exploring the US for up to six months. Follow their adventures on Advantourers.

They arrived in Charleston for the weekend and hit the Cars & Coffee show with their van, St. Patrick's day festivities in Park Circle, Swig & Swine for BBQ, Sunday brunch overlooking the Yorktown aircraft carrier, Second Sunday on King St. and yesterday lunch at Old St. Andrew's Tea Room and Magnolia Plantation Garden and took a walking tour on the peninsula yesterday. It's been a treat to have the company. 


No comments: