01 October 2016

Theme Day - Abandoned

Backroads, SC 
I am having a lazy day other than a long walk around the neighborhood this morning. I saved the link to this Lemon Greek Chicken recipe, walked to the grocery store in a round about way, bought the ingredients, made it and ate it and rewarded myself with a nap.

The first day of the month is "theme" day in the Daily Photo community. I flipped through some of my backroads albums and this shot seemed to fit the bill and is one of my favorites.

Follow this link to see other Abandoned related images from bloggers around the world. 

3 comments:

Catalyst said...

Looks like quite an abandonment - even left the car.

William Kendall said...

That fits the theme perfectly.

Halcyon said...

Wow! What a fantastic post for abandoned. I wonder what the story behind this scene is...