|12 Bull St., Charleston, SC|
12 Bull St c.1851
Built in 1851 by Hugh P. Cameron, a crockery merchant, this house has an unusual plan, with two parlors in front, a small room and stairhall at the rear and the entrance in a pavillion on the east side. The interior was remodeled in the 1890s in the Colonial Revival style. The initials of one owner, David Bentschner, a clothing merchant, appear in the cast iron gate.