07 December 2015

House & Garden

Governor Thomas Bennett House, Barre St., Charleston, SC   
Waaaaa.....I miss my Thanksgiving day leftovers. I could happily live on turkey dressing and mac and cheese for a long time. I smiled in the car coming home to tasty leftovers to warm up.

I am not enjoying it being dark by the time I got home. I popped into Home Depot to buy a couple bags of mulch and spread them out in the dark. In the morning I'll discover what I did to my yard.

Isn't that a beautiful room? I had these pictures left from when the Charleston History Before 1945 group had a tour of the Governor Thomas Bennett House last month. You can see why it is a popular spot for weddings, in fact I've attended a beautiful wedding in the garden below.


3 comments:

Jack said...

A lovely interior and a lovely exterior.

William Kendall said...

Both are eye catching!

Catalyst said...


Very nice.