30 November 2015

How many can you name?

East Battery, Charleston, SC
This was an interesting looking truck I spotted on East Battery. My son was immediately able to name each character pictured. Not sure I could.

I am ready to drive my sister back to the airport to Edmonton in the morning. It's been a great holiday and the weather has stayed perfect. We've been everywhere and done a lot. Shopped on King St., walked the battery, picnicked on Johns Island and Lake Marion, went to the movies, dessert at Taste of India, music at the hospital today and capped it all off with the Progressive Dinner this evening. It has been great catching up. As we were walking past the Daughters of St. Paul bookstore on King St. I asked Shirley if she'd like to meet the Pope Francis and he was happy to welcome her to Charleston.


5 comments:

Merisi said...

Great sights and faces in Charleston! :-)

William Kendall said...

I got all of them!

chuckography said...

The mural at Folly Beach on Follywood is a good starting point...

Catalyst said...

I got John Wayne, Marilyn Monroe, Clint Eastwood, Johnny Depp, Al Pacino and Jack Nicholson. Did I get 'em? If so, what do I win?

Marcheline said...

Ah, the true spirit of the season...