11 October 2015

Charleston Station

Charleston Station, North Charleston, SC  
I do like trains. Sadly our North Charleston train station is a bit of a dump but the vintage sign is pretty cool. The last picture I caught of the sign was in the evening against the sun and only showed as a silhouette so I was pleased to get an earlier afternoon view.

It's been a week since our historical rain storm and I'm still drying out my bits and pieces. I didn't think I had much stored in my shed but it seemed like a lot more soaked in a foot and a half of water and carried out to the curb. I got my exercise workout in although my usual walk is a bit more fun. There have already been a few trucks of scavengers come by to see if I threw out anything worthwhile. I hope they get lucky.

3 comments:

Catalyst said...

Sympathy to you are your fellow Carolinians.

Charlestonjoan said...

A lot of folks had it very bad. I feel fortunate every day.

William Kendall said...

Hopefully there's not a revisitation of that much rain anytime soon.