06 June 2015

Rutledge Avenue favorite

90 Rutledge Ave., Charleston, SC 
This house on Rutledge Avenue has always been a favorite of mine and now that it is for sale we can get a look inside. Time to buy a lottery ticket!

Whoops...just checked back and it is off market but we can still see the images. I am sure the new owner will invite me over.

Although it is lovely I am very much enjoying my downsized lifestyle. I may be more suited to my little Jolly Rancher after all.

Have a good weekend kids! It's been a whirlwind of a week so I am having a lazy morning and getting ready to go out for my walk now.
 

3 comments:

Jack said...

Off the market? What a bummer. I was thinking of buying it.

William Kendall said...

It's quite pretty

Catalyst said...

Kind of looks like a river boat that has landed ashore.