30 June 2015

On the road - Mudcat Festival

Dunnville Veterinary Clinic, Mudcat Festival Parade, Ontario, Canada
I am taking you out of the lowcountry again with this evening's photos. My recent trip to Canada was timed to arrive at the Perry family reunion which this year was being held at my brother Bob and wife Elaine's home in Dunnville, Ontario. My brother is a Veterinarian and it happened to be on the same weekend as the Mudcat Festival.

My brother Roger's Perry Trucking company truck pulled the Vet clinic float, assorted nephews and my son rode in the truck cab and the rest of the family waited along the parade route to whoop and holler. Woohoo! I want a parade and fireworks show for every family reunion. It couldn't have been more perfect.

 
 
 

2 comments:

Catalyst said...

You Perrys sure know how to have fun!

William Kendall said...

The Mudcat Festival's a new one to me!