02 April 2015

Radcliffe St. scene

Radcliffe St., Charleston, S.C.
It's been a busy week but I have a couple of days off, hip hip hooray!

My daughter is home for a quick visit so I get to enjoy both of my children at once which is a rare treat. We had planned to kayak down the Edisto river and stay in the tree houses but the river is too high and fast right now and it was not recommended. I didn't need to be told twice. Capsizing with sleeping bags and all my food and clothes is not a good look for me. Too bad. It sounded like a neat adventure.

This evening's image has nothing to do with anything but is a spot on Radcliff St. that I like and often photograph.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Too bad your adventure with your children had to be curtailed; you are a wise woman to make that decision.

Les said...

The Edisto trip sounds like a grand adventure. Maybe you can make it another time. Your photo reminds me of how much of Charleston looked when I lived there, especially north of Calhoun. I hope some of that wonderful funk remains unscrubbed by gentrification.

William Kendall said...

I like the architecture, though I think that middle place needs a paint touch up.

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Me too...I have several photos of this spot!