27 June 2014

My favorite windmill

Windmill at Wappoo Cut, Charleston, S.C.

I like it when I google a reference for a photo and find my own entry from almost a year ago. I expect I do visit my favorite little windmill about once a year. Hello sweet thing! This time I introduced a new friend who intends to make it her next picnic spot.

I went to see the Jersey Boy's movie and after reading rather negative reviews I was happily surprised. I even found a parking spot in the busy Terrace Theater lot.

I hate that I missed The Great Race vintage cars arriving at Patriot's Point this afternoon. That must have been quite a sight. I can't track down what time they leave in the morning to head down the coast. It might even be worth jumping out of bed for.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

It's a windmill with character!