15 May 2014

Marsh Art

Coco Vivo Art Gallery, Broad St., Charleston, S.C.

We can't help it. We are suckers for marsh art. I used to joke that I'd like to be a Marsh Artist as opposed to learning Martial Art. This painting caught my eye at the Coco Vivo Art Gallery on Broad St. Flipping through their web site it looks like the artist is Mitch Billis who appears to divide some of his time between the lowcountry and Tuscany. Not. Too. Bad. Here is his website.

While we are on the subject of art, go ahead and bookmark Barbara Stroud's blog. Barbara is my "lazy girl's art walk" as she introduces new artists each week and I can enjoy learning about them without the crowds of the evening art walks. 

I just finished the last episode of True Detective so my regular life may now resume. It's been a week of gluttony TV watching.