29 January 2014

Udderly frozen

Coburg Cow, Charleston, S.C.
I've been home today because of the ice storm. Slept in, watched the news (poor Atlanta!), caught up reading old New York Times and finally stretched my legs walking around the neighborhood. Poor Bessie the Coburg Cow statue was drooling ice and looked like she had udders. Someone get a blanket for that cow!

I've been lucky and haven't lost power but according to facebook many people have. I just enjoyed a large bowl of chicken, ginger, mushroom soup. It's been a nice lazy day but lets get back on track tomorrow. I have a lot of things scheduled. I hope everyone is snug, warm and safe. 


4 comments:

Catalyst said...

Very funny!

Rick said...

You mean she had udder udders?

Charlestonjoan said...

Someone on facebook commented on her missing tail! I hope it didn't freeze and snap off. How will she swat the flies in the summer?

William Kendall said...

Poor cow!