09 November 2013

Garden Gate

Garden gate, Charleston, S.C.
I've been a blogging slacker this week. I've been so busy at work lately that I can hardly bear to sit at a desk and face a computer again in the evening. I have a tablet and browse web sites and read but it isn't so tempting to blog or leave comments on a tablet I find. Anyway, we made it through the week to a bright and sunny weekend.

I have some extra time to ponder all the leaves landing in my yard because I broke out in another horrid case of poison ivy from raking leaves last week. That is all I did....rake leaves. No weeding or gardening. It is very discouraging. Hmmmph. I am not happy at all. I have sprinkles all over but had some on my neck and my eyes were puffy. Luckily it seems to be subsiding without actually blistering on my face. I thought I might have to buy a burka to wear to work so I wouldn't scare people. 

Y'all have a good weekend. This hurricane in the Philippines makes me realize how many wonderful Filipinos we have in the Lowcountry especially working in healthcare and I hope their loved ones are safe and sound.